- Introduction to Distributed Tracing and Metrics
- Installing the OpenTelemetry SDK
- Migrating from OpenTracing or OpenCensus
- Explore instrumentation plugins
Effective observability requires high-quality telemetry
OpenTelemetry makes robust, portable telemetry a built-in feature of cloud-native software.
OpenTelemetry provides a single set of APIs, libraries, agents, and collector services to capture distributed traces and metrics from your application. You can analyze them using Prometheus, Jaeger, and other observability tools.
Welcome new OpenTelemetry governance committee members
Presented by Liz Fong-Jones and Isobel Redelmeier
OpenTelemetry on YouTube
Find recordings of our SIG meetings, and more.
Get Started (Coming Soon!)
- Introduction to the OpenTelemetry Collector
- Explore automatic instrumentation options
- Configuring OpenTelemetry exporters
- Interpreting trace data
OpenTelemetry is a Cloud Native Computing Foundation sandbox project